Paying with your smartphone has never been easier. Add your Getsby Virtual Mastercard Card to Google Pay and use it worldwide anywhere Mastercard is accepted in-store.
Add your Virtual Card to Google Pay
- Open your device and download the Google Pay app from Google Play.
- Open the app and press ‘+’ in the bottom right corner of the screen, then select ‘Payment method’
- Select ‘Credit or debit card’ and then ’Enter data manually’
- Enter your card number, expiry date and CVV code (to be found on the back of the card)
- Select SMS as the verification method and enter the code received by SMS
- The code will be sent to your phone number registered at Getsbycard.dipocket.org
- Once you enter the code received by SMS, you can make payments with your device
Notice – It is possible that Google Pay is not yet available in the Google Pay Store in your country. In that case, you can download Google Pay via APKpure (link)